Death

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by elizabeth10, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elizabeth10

elizabeth10 Member

death is a wierd thing.

i want to die

ive tried to kill myself numerous times.
    i suvived somehow all of them, without any real damage.

and i want to try again

death i know wont solve things, everything will just go away
    yet i still want to die
    because dying would be better than this
    not being would be better than being this
    i want to die
    i want to die
    i want to die
    i want to die

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

:hug:

what's going on? anything happen to trigger you?

3. elizabeth10

elizabeth10 Member

my problem is deeply seeded in my genetics. most of my family either has/had depression or is bipolar.

nothing triggered this mood swing. i woke up in a horrible mood last monday, and its gotten worse everyday since.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm bipolar so i know what it's like to be overcome with a dark mood.
    do you think you have bipolar instead of depression? might be worth looking into it as the prozac won't help if you're bipolar.

5. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Elizabeth, I hope you are feeling a little bit better today and if you need to talk you could always PM me. :hug:

6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I to am bipolar and get the downs without triggers. I wasnt diagnosed with it until around 19-20 but have suffered from depression since I was around 10.

The best advice I can give is to get active, use that energy in a positive way, while trying to keep your mind occupied. I know its not much but sometimes you have to take days minute by minute, day by day.

And realize the thoughts that you are having is a symptom of the disease not your life.

I hope tomorrow is better for you. PM if you ever want to talk.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I have bi polar as well my first Dr didn't diagnose me with it but I knew I was.I would be at work for e.g be over the moon then within a matter of seconds be so low and depressed,and that would happen virtually where ever I went.Elizabeth it's possible you could have a misdiagnosis and/or your meds aren't working as well.I totally understand your pain please feel free to talk anytime you need.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Are you feeling any better today elizabeth?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.