Death

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by elizabeth10, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elizabeth10

elizabeth10 Member

death is a wierd thing.

i want to die

ive tried to kill myself numerous times.
    i suvived somehow all of them, without any real damage.

and i want to try again

death i know wont solve things, everything will just go away
    yet i still want to die
    because dying would be better than this
    not being would be better than being this
    i want to die
    i want to die
    i want to die
    i want to die

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

:hug:

what's going on? anything happen to trigger you?

3. elizabeth10

elizabeth10 Member

my problem is deeply seeded in my genetics. most of my family either has/had depression or is bipolar.

nothing triggered this mood swing. i woke up in a horrible mood last monday, and its gotten worse everyday since.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm bipolar so i know what it's like to be overcome with a dark mood.
    do you think you have bipolar instead of depression? might be worth looking into it as the prozac won't help if you're bipolar.

5. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Elizabeth, I hope you are feeling a little bit better today and if you need to talk you could always PM me. :hug:

6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I to am bipolar and get the downs without triggers. I wasnt diagnosed with it until around 19-20 but have suffered from depression since I was around 10.

The best advice I can give is to get active, use that energy in a positive way, while trying to keep your mind occupied. I know its not much but sometimes you have to take days minute by minute, day by day.

And realize the thoughts that you are having is a symptom of the disease not your life.

I hope tomorrow is better for you. PM if you ever want to talk.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I have bi polar as well my first Dr didn't diagnose me with it but I knew I was.I would be at work for e.g be over the moon then within a matter of seconds be so low and depressed,and that would happen virtually where ever I went.Elizabeth it's possible you could have a misdiagnosis and/or your meds aren't working as well.I totally understand your pain please feel free to talk anytime you need.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Are you feeling any better today elizabeth?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.