Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoasis

So, chances are very likely that many of us will face death sooner than most people our age. I guess I am not the only one thinking about this subject here on the forum. You know, we only get ONE single chance to live during the estimated 10 billion years the earth will exist, and when we are dead, its no more. No chance to experience anything anymore, no beach with warm weather, no icecream on a hot day. This makes me so sad, why do we have to face death when life is so precious?? It is so unfair, I look at all these happy people on the streets, living a wonderful life..I dont want to face death, but feel sooner or later that I will have to. What do you think about death? Are you afraid, do you look forward to it?

black orchid

If you had asked me that question this time last year i would have answered that i was not afraid of dying and wanted it to happen sooner rather than later, now however although i am still fed up and dont want to be living the life i am i dont want to die. I am not scared of it but i just dont want it to happen

NiceGuYKC

I'm not afraid of death. I'm just afraid of the pain my death would bring to my friends and family.
If it was'nt for my love of them, I'd be dead years ago.

im not afraid of death, only living with regrets.
death will come to us all, it is inevitable, life seems to happen regardless.
its hard to know that life will go on without you there in the midst of it all but if death is the next life who knows what we are missing.

Hoasis

I'm not afraid of death. I'm just afraid of the pain my death would bring to my friends and family.
If it was'nt for my love of them, I'd be dead years ago.
So you are actually living a miserable life because you dont want to hurt your family? Well kudos for you man! But I could never do anything like that!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I'm comfortable with thinking about my death..I have been smoking for 42 years so I would say mine will be sooner than later..

Hoasis

im not afraid of death, only living with regrets.
death will come to us all, it is inevitable, life seems to happen regardless.
its hard to know that life will go on without you there in the midst of it all but if death is the next life who knows what we are missing.
So do you actually believe there is life after death? The more I realise I will die, the more I start to believe it, hell why not. Maybe we will be flying in the skies with absolutely no problems or worries? I have never been religious, but I am more and more starting to believe in life after death!

Hoasis

I don't long for it, but I'm getting tired of continuing on, and sometimes I wish death would hurry and take me away.
I just love what Mel Gibson says in Lethal Weapon; "I dont wanna die, but I am not afraid of it!"

He plays this suicidal cop that has got nothing to live for, it just reminds me of my mindset. Dont wanna die, but if I do so what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00