deaths

Dont realy know what to say. These past 6 months of my life have been realy bad. Around new years day, my dad came down with bronciol pneumonia and nearly died,. A couple of days after he went into hospital we had new that my younger cousin had terminal cancer and was only expected to live another 2 months. He was only a year younger than me and was a very nice person, one of the nicest people iv ever known. I thought it coudnt get any worse but it did. Around about April time i got a phone call telling me that a friend id known about 14 years had hanged himself and was dead. He'd hanged himself because he was getting bullied. I feel so bad because i should have been there to help him, i hate those bullies, they are murderers in my eyes. Anyway, my cousin held on for a couple more months and died exactly a month after his 18th birthday at 5:20am.
I was very angry about these happenings, afterall, why should two people have to die so young? It all seemed so unfair and for a short while i hated the world and god.
But over time, though it has only been a couple of months since the deaths, the pain does ease. So if you'v experienced anything like this, then hang on, waite and you will feel better after a while. I still get upset very often but it is getting easier. xxx

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am glad to hear things are getting easoer for you melia. You will have times that something reminds you of them and the tears will come or the awful sadness of loss may hit, but it passes. My thoughts are with you. :hug:

patacake

im sorry sweetie , but i admire ur courage and supportive words to others they are wise and caring , take care and keep safe .

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00