DEBATE ME! off topic, but seriously.. lets debate

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by scottish125, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottish125

scottish125 Member

The 9/11 conspiracy theory... the loose change video... please, someone tell me what you think about it... lets just start a debate cuz its fun and you all know its fun!!!
  2. One who listens..

One who listens.. Well-Known Member

Alright, heres the fun shizzle.

About the tower being taken down by inner bombs = HATE FUL MOFO LIES.

Loose change= Claimed that fuel can not melt steel at the required temperature, and that little flashes of light could be seen blowing out windows.

Explanation = Who said you need to melt the steel? The tower wieghs umpteen tonnes, and the steel was weakened by the impact. As soon as it was heated, even only a little, it wouldn't take much to cause it to fall. And those flashes of light was caused by burning debris, wreckage, and airplane fuel pouring down the central elevator.
  3. scottish125

scottish125 Member

EXACTLY! ha i actually just e-mailed on of the guys who created the video... check it...

*start* to him...

please convince me that you are right, if you care to.

If our own government could pull off 9/11, keep it such a big secret, then why haven't they taken down the Loose change videos within seconds of their creation? Better yet, why haven't they taken you out? or Dylan? or anyone else involved for that matter.

From him...

Our deaths would only give validity to our argument, on top of that information and beliefs are bulletproof, people will always work towards exposing the truth, no matter what the consequence. If you don't think the government can keep secrets for a long time i suggest you read about Operation Gladio, MK Ultra, the Gulf Of Tonkin, the Tuskegee experiments, and other programs that have yet to be fully disclosed.

To him...

Oh i totally believe that the government keeps secrets... most of them for good reason. Say you are COMPLETELY right with everything shown in the movie... Our government just killed 3,000 of their own citizens and worked so hard to pull this all off without any leaks. After putting all that effort into this, do you really think they would let kids like you get away with making this video? I'm sure a government that could pull this off would take care of the college kids behind this video even before the video became "big."

Are you telling me that the government that pulled off 9/11 cant shut down your site within minutes?

Better yet, how can a couple college kids out smart the government that could pull off 9/11?

Is your next project a conspiracy about the Virginia Tech shooting? I could really see that in your future. The Bush Administration must of cleaned up their act after the whole 9/11 thing in order to do this one without some kids figuring it all out!

... douchbag
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  4. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

5. scottish125

scottish125 Member

HAHAHA oh i love that site! hilarious
  6. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.