Debilitated

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LastChoice, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LastChoice

LastChoice Member

I've ruined every aspect of my life. I am searching for answers from God in prayer that one day I can get my wife back. I have lost her most likely for good as she is already seeing someone else. I don't know what to do or say anymore that could make anything better. I keep falling and falling and don't know how anymore to hold on. I search for everything and anything to help me just hold on but with everything collapsing, I don't know how to get out of the fire anymore. My wife was always my weakness but at the same time it made me be strong at times. Now, without her, I don't know anything anymore. I just wish the people involved would just back off and let me find strength. Is this truly what God has asked of you all? I want so badly to plan some big moment to try to get her back but I have no money and I feel like I am restrained. I have ruined everything and don't know how to get over it. Question I ask myself now is do I actually take that next step at ending things so the madness will stop? There doesn't seem to be any light at the end of this tunnel anymore and I cannot go on without her. I want so badly to hold her and all I am being is laughed at and humiliated. I wish people would just back off all the game playing. Do they really want this? Seems like people feed off of others misery.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

LastChoice - I am very sorry for your pain. Losing someone you love is a debilitating thing whatever the circumstances. You say you "ruined" it; I do not know if that is true, but I do understand the guilt and agonizing that comes with the belief that the pain you are in is your own fault, that there is nothing you can do to make it better.

If your wife is seeing someone else it seems doubtful that a single gesture or big moment will win her back. I know that doesn't make it any easier to move on from. You say you ask yourself if you should take the next step so the madness will stop - that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. What I will say is this: all tunnels eventually end. If they did not end in light they would not be a tunnel. (Horrible sentence but hopefully the meaning was clear).

However hard it is, and believe me I know it is hard, the only way to go is forward. If you remain still you stay in the dark, so moving forward, in the hope of light, is a better option however difficult.

Some people do feed off other people's misery - I am sorry that you have those people in your life. I would recommend ejecting them if possible; if they take pleasure from your misery you do not need them.

Please keep talking and stay safe :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.