Decapitation

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Needing Reason, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have no idea what happened to me. I havn't dreamed for 2 years and then last night this just came up.

The only girl I have ever liked was with me at an airport. She means the world to me even though we arn't going out or anything. We were waiting in line and all of a sudden a random man came up and decapitated her. I sat there holding her lifeless body for a good hour before I woke up. There was no blood and I have no idea where the head went. This has messed me up this entire day and I have no idea what to think of it. Does anyone have any ideas what it could mean?

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I have been told (don't know if it's true or not) that sometimes we dream of hurting those we love because in reality we really don' want any harm to come to them and it is some kind of catharsis. I know I had dreams of hurting my grandparents and I loved them terribly. It doesn't mean that you want to harm them. Welcome to sf; I think you'll find some solace here.

3. I think you misread mine a bit although it still might make sense. I didn't decapitate her. It was just some random guy.

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You're right, I misread it but like you said I think the general principle applies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.