December healthy living and lifestyle thread ~

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Hello everybody!!! :D

Kitty in the past is always gets frustrated with slow healing process and this month, Kitty have accept self and allows self to go slow with it that even if the first step takes so slow like slow as a freaking turtle who crawls to grow and even if the crawling takes around a year or more to recover, there’s going to be setbacks but Kitty happy kitty can be resourceful to find support everywhere.

And my therapist design a nice treatment plan to make a less overwhelming visual so Kitty next step is going to do treatment number 2 ONLY for next year, that I hope the rest will come unexpectedly like good karma.

Yay kitty loves her!

57CD45B5-9B47-4314-9E6E-014BAB2AC7C0.jpeg

And Kitty in process with therapist to make new self care plan for coping better with life challenges.

Its gonna take a while 🥺

I think when opening this thread for once and to close this year, maybe encourage each other to not think of goals so much? But like be happy about your tiny self care progress in the past?

Share here : @Champagne @1964dodge @Gonz @Auri @Walker @Lane @Ash600 @Aurelia @Baywasp @Quietus @Dante @Dark111 @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ @GFS @hermit21 @Bergerac @nobodyknows71 @NobodySpecial @mfor @MisterBGone @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @BlueGreen @Blue Star @may71

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
That’s smart, giving yourself permission to go slowly, step by step. It's so easy to get overwhelmed and to feel like you’re making no progress even when you really are.

I think when opening this thread for once and to close this year, maybe encourage each other to not think of goals so much? But like be happy about your tiny self care progress in the past?
This is a good idea too. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by thinking about where my health should be and being dissatisfied with where it is. But, objectively, I’m doing better than I was at the beginning of the year. I'm getting more exercise, I’m on medication for my physical and mental issues, I’m finally in therapy. I can stress about how far I have to go, but I can give myself a little pat on the back for how much I’ve done too.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i think you are right happy kitty. a person should progress at their own speed. i think you've done a great job at recovering so far @HappyKitty . you will have setbacks like all of us but you are strong enough to push through them. and remember any progress no matter how big or small is a major victory.

and i have a lot of health and pain issues as well as some mental health issues, but i am getting better. my doctor reminded me how far i've come in the past 2 1/2 years, that boosted my spirits and reminded me that even when we don't really notice sometimes, we are making progress.

thank you kitty for being so strong and being an inspiration to us all...mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00