Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
People are not always whom or what they say they are. Deception is very hurtful. Those that aid others in the deception are no better than the deceivers. It destroys trust. Not only the trust in them, but trust in everyone.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you were deceived...I don't know what people gain out of doing this. I've known people who seemed very kind and honest, only to turn out to be two faced manipulative liars. Again I'm sorry this happened, but there are still kind people out there you will be able to trust :hug:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
When I am deceived as it sounds like you were, I do not know whether to be tragically sad or enraged, or both...so sorry this happened, but please remember there are those of us, warts and all, who are fairly true to who we are...that is what you deserve, dear friend...and, btw, come to NY (I thought I would embed it here so maybe I can influence you)...much love and caring

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Always makes you feel such a mug. :livid:

Last deceiver strung me along for over 2 years, told me they had cancer and knew that my dad was dying from lung cancer.
Words are just inadequate to express my contempt.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am finding it hard to trust anyone. I have trust issues anyway and these three people are ones that should understand. Worst thing is, I don't think they believe what they did was wrong. I am not the only one on the receiving end. Others just don't know it. I will get over it, learn from it, but will not trust again.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Deception sucks no matter who it comes from, but it's the worst when it's done by someone who tries to convince you that you can trust them. That shakes your trust toward everyone for a long, long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00