Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Yep once again i m in a situation but hey good news is i do have help on my side yet bad news is whats offered.Dont get me wrong not druggy or alcoholic yet i like a drank but seeing a councilling place deals with this crap as my ex is morman so one drink is ten.Anyway they have my story and would like me to go away for 3 month as a break yes before i get worse on drinking and my mental health state.Dont know what too do know i need to do something as my value for life has plummetted and I do love my kids yet sorry i still dont seee point in breathing.Sux as who i used to be i m not and i cant find my own self.Yet i do this 3 month thing i m scared i ll fck it up missing my kids.Yet im scared of fcking most things up prop better off dead
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If a three week stay is being recommended, and not being able to really evaluate anyone's condition on the internet, I think it is best that you take advantage of that and try to get stronger...please continue to keep us posted
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Spidy please hun you deserve help you go in ok get treatment for you hun it will help your hun and you will be here for your children when treatment is over hun hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.