decision made

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

ive done a lot of thinking in the last few hours and although i felt a little better that has wore of and now feel worse than ever. my app for my psychiatrist is not till 24th jan and i simply cannot wait that long, so....
    decision made im going to do it tonight. thank you so much for your help those who did, always appreciated, love you all xxx

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

brownie your keyworker made this appt for your, right? she needs to call back and say it is an emergency. are you back on your meds? if not you need to get on them asap. if you can't make it through tonight you need to go to the hospital. i'm not kidding. they will keep you safe until you stabilize. it's time to stop this cycle. sending you a big hug and wish i was there to drive you to the hospital myself!

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

yes please, you need to go to the hospital! please please please susan

4. Focus on the good feelings not the bad... It really does help. Post on here until your app, just to vent and get it off your chest, or even start writing in a diary of some sort... this also helps ALOT!!!! Stay striong theres people here for you :D xxxx

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

You can't wait more than a month!! I agree that you really need to go to hospital now! X

6. takencontrol

just about there

7. takencontrol

is there anyone out there

8. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I am, how are things today Brownie?

9. takencontrol

not good, not good at all :(

10. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Has anything happened to make it so bad?

11. takencontrol

no just life in general, had enough of it.

12. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Why's that, are you seeing a doctor have you tried that route?

13. takencontrol

im on anti depressants, seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist. just got told today i have to wait till 24th jan to see my psychiatrist. lifes just far too hard to live now. decided im not willing to go through this anymore.

14. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

It doesn't sound like you meds are working very well, please consider rebooking a doctor apointment and letting them know your this close. It sounds like you have been going though this a while but they are there to help so probably worth at least one last try. Be really honest say i'm going to kill myself if something is not done, i'm sure they will offer you some extra support and let you see a psychiatrist etc.

15. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Sorry Brownie i'm not the best useful poster i hope your ok.

16. takencontrol

just being there is enough :)

17. takencontrol

i feel like im on a roller coaster just now, up and down its never ending. its time i put myself out of my misery and checked out of this horrible and traumatic life. ive tried so hard to sort things out and get my head together but i cannot do it. im to blame for everything that goes wrong, everything thats not done and piggy in the middle with everyone. why does everything fall at me ? i just want to get through one day, half a day even without any arguing, fighting, falling out, being verbally abused, treated like shit,. physically and mentally exhausted and drained. ive had it.

18. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

brownie you are not to blame. that is the illness talking. call your keyworker and tell her you need an emergency appt with the psychiatrist. are you back on your medication yet? that's the first thing to take care of. if you can't make it through the night don't forget you have options. you can go to the ER and let them take care of you. hang on. you don't have to fight this alone. help is available to you, you just have to ask.

19. takencontrol

im on the meds yeah. im at the end of the line. having problems with kids and just feel i cannot take anymore. my key worker is supposed to be calling me tomorrow.

20. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hang on for that phone call and ask her about making an emergency appt for you. tell her you can't wait. not sure how long you were off your meds but don't forget takes a while for them to start working again, sometimes as long as 6 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.