Decision making, when will I die?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Today I decided it. I will do it, I am just organizing my mind to decide when. I have the means and the will, I also have the fear and sadness. yes, it is sad to know there will be many things I will be missing and people I won't see but it is a relief thinking I will feel better and all my pain will disappear.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

please call 911 or go to the hospital! I posted on your other thread.

please, please get help. I don't think that you really want to kill yourself. If you get treatment, you can feel better!

all I can do now is pray that you will save yourself!

3. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Please think again, focus on something positive even if it is something silly it may make you smile - I do hope so. You are not alone with your thoughts - so lets be strong together. Take care - do something and de-focus it may help with your pain. Kind regards.

4. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

As Ali 56 said, please re-consider.

You mentioned there are many things you'll miss including people, you obviously value these a great deal. What sort of things will you miss? Do you find any joy in those things / people?

Death is final and there's no turning back, once your gone its too late to change your mind and you'll never know what you'll miss, for tomorrow may hold another reason to carry on. :sad:

5. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

I understand where you are coming from ; but its a final action and are you really ready to finish living? Ive been told that when we are in crisis the really darkest deepest crisis moments pass in 15 mins(am not sure if thats true) but try taking life in small bits just for the time being maybe set little tasks to be completed during the day and hopefully that will get you through for the next few days/weeks.
    Ive written letters etc to my family cause that felt important to me and in doing that it made me realise ther was too much life going on around me to leave just now, so thats why Im still here and able to answer you, could you maybe try that..Im really hoping you stay around for a while yet

6. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Hey, focus on YOU in first place. Why even write this and get respones for nothing..? "It's just sad", oh, really.... :dry:

I think you need to do something, right Smarty! THINK!! (again..). Do you want life live with or without until it's been stopped for you..??
    I know help can be as far but so near (2 meter but 400 miles) but stand on your own and you'll be okay, be strong, a good advice when all around is biting.

7. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

thanks everyone, I managed to call a friend, she came to my house and then went out for a couple of hours and even I still feel very suicidal I think the crisis has gone.

8. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

That's good news Pollo, keep hoping... and pressing forwards. As you have experienced today, crises can pass with time you need to ride the waves instead of fighting them and drowning. Swim with the emotions until they the weather calms and restores you to more peaceful waters.

9. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

glad you were able to meet with someone and that you are still here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.