• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Decision

I have decided that since I cannot take my own life for fear of hell and the devastation it would cause my family, that I will just pray everyday that it naturally comes. It is no way to live but since I am not really living now it will not matter. Meds cannot undo trauma, meds cannot take back the hurt you have caused someone and multiple therapists have been unable to help me. So maybe I will consider this a reverse psychology of sorts.....
I really do not want to go but this struggle is too much. Thanks for listening.

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
I have decided that since I cannot take my own life for fear of hell and the devastation it would cause my family, that I will just pray everyday that it naturally comes. It is no way to live but since I am not really living now it will not matter. Meds cannot undo trauma, meds cannot take back the hurt you have caused someone and multiple therapists have been unable to help me. So maybe I will consider this a reverse psychology of sorts.....
I really do not want to go but this struggle is too much. Thanks for listening.
You are right about that, but forgiveness can. Forgiving ourselves is a powerful emotional tool to recover from past trauma and mistakes. Our Creator loves and forgives us our mistakes. Why would we not forgive ourselves? Mistakes are a part of our learning process and should be consider as such. Jesus said: "Go and sin no more." When He stopped the stoning death sentence of the prostitute. We are loved in spite of our shortcomings and lapses. Start loving yourself again. Love.

You are right about that, but forgiveness can. Forgiving ourselves is a powerful emotional tool to recover from past trauma and mistakes. Our Creator loves and forgives us our mistakes. Why would we not forgive ourselves? Mistakes are a part of our learning process and should be consider as such. Jesus said: "Go and sin no more." When He stopped the stoning death sentence of the prostitute. We are loved in spite of our shortcomings and lapses. Start loving yourself again. Love.
I try every day....It is exhausting.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00