Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gp22, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gp22

gp22 Member

Here I sit. Somewhere between categories. Somewhere between the decision. Live or die? Start to cut or break bones? I can't do this. "this" would be deal with shit any more. Therapist cancelled on me today. Saw my Rx person. Begged to have my meds increased. At least she agreed with that. This has been a constant struggle for months now. My emotions are all effed from my meds. If I don't take them then I'm effed for sure. Had no intention of livng to 30. now 44. It's not an age thing - don't give a shit about that. Not this again................hell, it never left. I don't feel safe at all. And nobody's worried about it.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Give the increase in medications a chance to work okay If you are still unstable go to hospital and sign yourself in there they will regulate you meds until you are stable hope you feel better soon
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

If you meds were just increased in the last week, just give them time. I still take mine, even though the vast majority of them don't work. Just give them time. You are not alone.
  4. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

Meds? Do you mean benzos or anti-depressents?
  5. gp22

gp22 Member

effexor. wellbutrin. dextroamphetamine. misc others.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.