Decissions on my behalf

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ozinuk, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Why is it some people find the need to tell me what I like or dislike. Whether it's a person, car or pet etc they always know what's best for me. I'm sick of it I've had it up to pussies bow with with it. Some of you have my private email address use it if you want to contact me, I don't think I'll come back to SF sorry for letting you all down :lone: :sad:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you don't leave I don't want you to leave you are such a caring person on this forum. Don't let whatever this is send you away okay keep venting yes but don't leave okay
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey steve..I hope I didn't upset you....if I did i didn't mean it...
    you gotta do whats best for you but I hope you don't leave...:aussie::hug:
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened? :hug: Sorry someone upset you though, you've got my contact info if you ever want to talk.
  5. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Please don't leave precious. Did I hurt you? If I did I am so sorry. Please forgive me. You are such a wonderful person. Please don't go. If I'm the problem then please let me know and we can work something out.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thinking of you...:aussie::hiya::hug::wub:
  7. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

It was my fault. I told him to take the white pill, not the blue or red one. :mortdesinos:

Peace all! (i'm sorry, i don't have any idea what is going on here, so spank me if you feel i deserve it)
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

this is no joking's very serious...
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

10. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

anybody who is desperate enough for help to look up and use a site like this deserves to be here and deserves understanding people to talk very new here but nobody here deserves been made to feel as if they should leave.its a serious place and there is a time for joking and a time to just let people vent
    please stay and let it all out,thats what im doing xox
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

12. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Hurry back to us soon! Your Peaches (steve's nickname for me since I am from Georgia) misses you so much! :aussie: :hug: :cheekkiss:
  13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.