deep despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in deep despair in not a good place to be in. Even as i am writing this, for some reason i am crying my eyes out. I am depressed at the moment and am undergoing a medication change but things are getting worse. All i can think about at the moment is my wife who died in october 2007 and how i really want to join up with her once again. i suffer also with Seasonal Affective Disorder and with it being winter it doesn't help one bit. The tough thing is, i work in mental health sevices and because of this i feel i can't turn to anyone for help. i am getting alittle councelling but i feel that confidentiality would not be kept as i know how people gossip. i have been off work now since september 2009. the way i feel tonight i just want tonight to be my last. i'm not being sefish it's just how i feel at this very moment

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I'm so sorry for what you're going through, and for the loss of your wife. :hug:

I don't know how plausible this would be, but could you go and seek counseling in a different area, somewhere outside of the town you live in? That way, people would be less likely to gossip so you'd have confidentiality, and you'd still be able to get some help.

I hope you'll keep posting here. If you need to talk, my PM box is always open.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You need some grief councilling to deal with all your pain and sadness and if they gossip so be it just look after you okay get help to stay strong your wife would want you happy not sad she would want you to get some help to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00