deepening depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by GA_lost, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

Just had my depression deepen. I do not care about anything now. My therapist is upset I spend so much time on these forums. She thinks it is halting any progress I could be making. I am afraid she may give me an ultimatum either cut down on the forums or stop seeing her. I have been seeing her for 7 years now. Kills me to think it may come down to no more. On top of this, I recently got triggered big time by someone who is being forced from her job. Reminds me too much of what happened to me three years ago. This is not a safe depression for me. I am feeling urges to burn myself and possibly the beginning of suicidal urges. I have tried writing out the emotions that have come back up. The emotions are still there.

2. Jemi200

Jemi200 Well-Known Member

Hang in there. Are you normal depressed or bipolar depressed?

Think what your family will do without you. If you're close to your parents, they'll believe they failed miserably in taking care of you and will live with it forever.

If you can't read or pay attention to things I understand, been there. Try putting a rubber band on your wrist and smacking your wrist with it whenever you feel like you want pain.

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hi GA...we talked a bit already but I just wanted to say that I think you can get some answers here...hope you will!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.