Deeper and deeper cycles

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Imoutochan, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imoutochan

Imoutochan New Member

I have a Huge depression due to events from my past. I'm at the point where I want to end it all. Obviously I'm trying to stop myself enough that I'm here, but I don't know what else to do...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You keep talking hun you keep reaching out to people around you Talkto someone you trust You can call or go to hospital and get some help Phone your doctor hun see if you can get on something to help depression newer meds perhaps I find talking here hun helps because you will see that you are not alone anymore
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Imoutochan,

Welcome! :] I completely agree with total_eclipse's comments above in that I think you should reach out for help if you are not feeling safe. I also think you are doing great by joining this forum and speaking up. Within these forums, many members can relate to this gloom and sadness that is like a cloud above your shoulders... and I am sorry this depression is so intense right now. Although, I hope your continuing to advocate for yourself and confide in others will lead to you seeing some improvements soon... such as the darkness beginning to lift. Take care of yourself, and good luck with everything. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.