Defeat

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by crumbum, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crumbum

crumbum Active Member

Today I was defeated by people I trusted. People I loved. People who betrayed me. Today my options ran out, my hope dissipated. I want to feel anger, or sadness, but I can't. I feel defeat, and injustice, and numbness. I don't want tomorrow. I can't face tomorrow. Tomorrow doesn't want me. It's mutual.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Important decisions should never be made in haste based upon an incident. Take a few steps back, consider your position, analyze the situation, learn from what occurred, and move forward with greater knowing and knowledge.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that people have hurt and betrayed you...it happens to me all the time, but you are better off without those people in your life. Keep them out of your mind and move on from the betrayal...don't give up.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry they caused you such pain hun You now need to make decision to move on make new friends and let go of these people who do not deserve your friendship hugs

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I had the same thing happen a week ago, just let it be and let time do its thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.