defeated

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heavenly Star, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

i can't take anymore. I'm done with feeling depressed, suicidal and lonely all the time. What really hurts me the most though, is that nobody cares. The people who can help me, won't help me. Everything is all my fault, they say. It's my fault I am depressed, it's my fault I can't sleep at night, it's my fault because I have an eating disorder. when i try and attempt suicide, i'm told what i did was wrong and they then threaten to take my medication away from me. they never give me any support, but they're more than happy to have a go at me and blame/punish me for the way i feel.

I guess i just can't do anything right. I'm just holding onto the hope that my pathetic little life will be over soon. Then no one can hurt me anymore :blub:

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Sounds like they don't have a clue about depression and the effects of it. Is there anyway you can talk to someone IRL who understands? Whether it be a proffesional or someone you know, you need someone understanding to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.