define crisis ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ashicide, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashicide

ashicide New Member

i was seconds away from posting in the crisis subforum but I felt my post may be to casual/ lengthy for the crisis forum.
    idk why im here besides the fact that im suicidal and this is where i feel like people can understand.
    and i really need help! IM IN TEARS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME.
    I am a straight a student, have friends (1-2), put on a "smile" for my teachers/ friends who favor me... privelleged highschooler.

yet i work so hard to...get up, go outside.
    ive talked to my parental about it but to no avail. i cant talk too long because its hard. one cant understand if they do not have it themselves.
    some say im blessed. if i was religious/superstitious i could maybe prove that im cursed.

why do i have to be miserable?
    i WANT success, i DO instead of let my emotions stop me. but even at the height of success, i want death.
    thats the only way i can not

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You hun need to talk to a professional not your parents but to someone that can help you get out of this darkness your in talk to school councillor about how you are feeling your doctor ok but get some professional help

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree with TE...can you ask your parents to have you speak to a professional who can help; maybe start with your family physician and make sure it is not medical

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.