Dejá Vu? Anyone feel this way?

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by DrownedFishOnFire, Oct 11, 2016.

1. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Just feel like I'm on a train straight to self destruction taking the same steps but feeling different at the same time its still the same train getting me there different passengers and conductors.

Ive taken this train too many times it feels just the same but yet different this time anyone know what I'm talking about ?

Cicada 3301 likes this.
  2. twinklil

twinklil Well-Known Member

Dear DrownedFishOnFire,
    Sometimes I feel like I have been on this train before different direction and people but very similar - way to similar in fact. I think I do know what you are talking about. Like how some people say same old, same old - but this time lets get off at a different station! before it gets to self destruction! What has helped you in the past when you have been on this train to interrupt the journey there? Anything? or what could you do differently this time so that the outcome is more positive and makes you feel more at ease rather than worse. I challenge both of us to get off this train and ring our doctors or call a support person and change the destination of this train for one of self preservation.