Deja Vu

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by LiamP, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiamP

LiamP New Member

Anyone else get a wierd feeling of deja vu alot? I seem to remember alot of stuff in real life happening exactly the way I see it in a dream. Not sure if this some kind of precognition but seeing as I don't remember the dreams till I see the corresponding event it is most likely a trick on the mind. Any thoughts?
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I get this sometimes too.. sometimes I say what I think/know will happen next (although am not always right!)

I did hear somewhere that deja vu happens when your eyes see something, but your brain doesn't register it in time.. so when your eyes finally catch up, you finally 'see' it and re-register what your brain did a split second before. Well, that was a really really bad explanation of what I heard many many years ago, so excuse me if it's all garbage :biggrin:

My mum has this weird thing where she's dreamt a few times of people dying. She'll wake up and say "oh i've got to call xxxx because i had a dream they died".. and turns out they did in real life too.. That's happen 2 or 3 times now, and it's just.. weird.

3. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Where they ill or physicaly weak at the time jenny?

Ive had dejavu before. Literally seeing the future before it happens.for example I see my self riding a blue bike ive never seen before three weeks later im riding that blue bike. I dont know how to explain it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.