Delaying the inevitable?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dnh, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnh

dnh Guest

With every initiative I make I realize I'm only delaying the inevitable. My imminent suicide has progressed from interest to obsession. I cannot keep the thoughts from entering my mind. Every hour of the day for years I have suffered from these pressing thoughts. They promise me release from the physical world.

Furthermore, I feel I'm losing my connection to reality. I'm starting to doubt this world is real. Have you ever felt this way?

Something indefinable is wrong. It's not something tangible. It cannot be fixed. It's something very fundamental and beyond our understanding.

Sometimes I feel this is nothing more than a figment of my terrible imagination, a dream of sorts.

Not a dream, but a nightmare... one I can end at any moment.

I finally have the means to perform this task as I will.

2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

You're sounding far too intelligent to be asphyxiated by those thoughts of ending what can be everlasting enjoyment for those who truly embrace it's beauty. :smile:

3. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

I feel that this world is not real to. I feel confused. Like i am living in an alternate reality to the rest of the world. Like this is all some dream that i can never escape from. I struggle to differentiate or understand what is reality. Its hard to explain. But you are not alone in your feelings and beliefs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.