1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delema

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ozinuk, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Your thoughts on putting someone in a position to end it for me.................... because nature is to slow. I cannot be too specific.:sad:

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

i am having trouble understanding your post.. do you mean to say someone is willing kill you ?
    please let us know what is going out with you.
    B

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Are you talking about having someone end your life for you? I think thats illegal in most countries. I'm not sure where i stand on it morally, i spose if a person is dying and it's slow and painful, i agree but it would certainly depend a lot on the circumstances surrounding the reasons for wanting someone to kill them.
    Let us know.

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I think you are talking about hiring someone to kill you? Something that also came up on my mind, but i think its hard to succeed in that, and most possibly you will pay and only be left alive without money.
    Also, i dont think that this can be discussed on this forum... rules...

5. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Not pay nor ask for assistance but to provoke. Visit the more violent parts of London suburbs where gang violence, muggings, stabbings etc are more common.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.