delete me

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

Staff Alumni
we cant change the rules just for one person, if its a privacy issue though we can do other things like change your name

bunny

Staff Alumni
we wont delete someone because they dont feel they should be here, it would be sad to see you go but we cant stop you from just leaving if you want, you'll always be welcome back though :hug:

bunny

Staff Alumni
youve done nothing wrong, you seem like a really nice person too, its not selfish to stay here if you need some support, thats what the sites for

~Nobody~

You don't understand. I'm not a nice person, I'm a terrible person. This place helps me a lot and I don't deserve to be here. It's not even as if I'm any help to anyone else. It's just whine whine whine from me. I'm pathetic. Please. It's really imporrtant that you do something so I can't get on here. I want people to forget about me.

bunny

Staff Alumni
This place helps me a lot
this is a big reason i wont delete you hun, its common for people who are depressed to feel like they dont deserve help or support, this is why we dont delete members, if we deleted you and you started to feel a little better, you might really regret it

~Nobody~

But I'm not going to feel a bit better. I'm never going to get better. This is what I mean. I am selfish. I can't even get better for the people who try to help me. Then I irrationally get angry that other people don't try. I'm no help to anyone else on here lately. Even when I try to be it all goes wrong. I'm too messed up to do anyone else any good. You would all be better off if I wasn't here.

You guys do not need some other whiney fucked up little bitch on here complaining about her problems all the time. If I can't help others I shouldn't be here. I only upset people. Or at the very least I don't help anyone feel better. You need members who make a positive difference not a negative one. I post on here all the time about ME. Blah blah blah.

Like anyone wants to hear. Like it's even fair to waste space writing it down. It's not even like I feel better. I just upset other people.

~Nobody~

I'm not even making sense am I.

See, why the fuck should I expect anyone to care. I hate myself. Everyone else hates me too. Or they should do. Just wipe it and forget I was ever here.

bunny

Staff Alumni
i care hun, and i dont and wont hate you

if you need to use the site to talk about your problems thats fine, its what we're here for, id hate to lose someone who needed help, and you yourself dont have solve everyone elses problems, just be there when you can :hug:

~Nobody~

Please!!

Stop trying to be nice to me! I don't deserve it!! And you don't mean it anyway. You don't know me that well, but if you were honest you'd admit that I am just a selfish pathetic little cow.

Just ask my mum. She knows it.

And she should, right? She's my mum.

At least ban me. For crying out loud... What do I have to do to prove it to you? Just read my posts and shit. I'm of no value here.

bunny

Staff Alumni
im sorry hun but its not going to happen, youve done nothing wrong and by the sound of it you need some support right now :hug:

bunny

Staff Alumni
of course youll be missed hun, whether i delete you, ban you or you just walk away you will be missed and at least if you just take a break you have the option of coming back if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00