<deleted moderator total eclipse method>

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMisery

I've driven myself insane all day researching poisening methods.<Edit Moderator Total Eclipse Method>it wud guarantee. Problem is no syringe which I will get hold of wen I can I'm thinkin bookin blood test docs querying the nurse so she leaves room then grabbing a selection of syringes.

I'm serious is wats scaring me I knw I'm capable of goin to this measure

Arghh my head is pounding with too many thoughts n frustration

Last edited by a moderator:

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
whats goin on missmisery i was doing that the other day so maybe you want to talk about it i know it helped me

MissMisery

Hey just feel like I have to get out I'm scared really but I just can't stand my life and the way I get treat by others like I am nothing bcos of my disease ppl just treat me like an idiot and have no remorse for their actions It doesn't seem fair I'm sick of hurting

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Your right people can be so cruel but you can't let them get to you okay.
There are kind people too right I am glad you are reaching out here there are alot of kind people here that won't judge you. Can you call someone your doc to let them know how your feeling maybe get an appointment to help you. hugs

hollowvoice

im sorry your hurt by other people they caqn be vile and they dont see how much there stupid words hurt
sometimes i think we are the better people because at least we know were ill were not the sick ones they are
you are not nothing because of your disease your a human being that makes you something
if you could change your life what would you want it to be?

MissMisery

Thanks, I knw they're some genuinely nice ppl in the world and a genuinely happy life for us all its just difficult to keep up the hope wen I keep gettin pushed down. I'm not impulsive enough to do anything just finding the thoughts difficult to get by and I've never thought as in depth as this before.

I'd just like to be able to live without my eating disorder controlling me and taking over any little part of me tht remains I'm literally eating myself and life away and I dread my future if this is it!

hollowvoice

do you have help with your eating disorder would you coinsider getting help for it ?
you can change your future but your gonna need a suuport structure to keep you going if the people close to you dont treat you fair and kind find a support group you can turn too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00