Deleting old pics T.T

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Pad, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

Im deleting old pics of my ex from my pc. It hurts to see them but it hurts so much to delete them too =[ Wish i had someone to talk to, I feel overwhelmed with regret. I hope my heart caves in, it deserves to. I think i am going to cry forever

2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you're hurting. Relationships are funny things. How long were you two together? Feel free to PM me if you think it will help. I can't do chat though unfortunately...

3. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

We were together for a year and a half. I still feel it when I look into her eyes. But I know those eyes don't feel the same when they look back into mine. She seems so happy without me, Im glad she doesn't feel bad about it.

4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

How long have you been separated for? Loving someone can be very painful sometimes. Feel free to PM. :hug:

5. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

thats why you dont fell in love with women

6. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

We've been seperated for maybe 5 months now. This isn't why you don't fall in love with women. I was on this site before i ever met her and I am still very grateful for the time we had, she is the most amazing person on the planet and am glad we can still be friends however hard it is. I still hope we can be more one day but I doubt it, I will just be there for her in whatever way I can and whatever happens happens. hanging onto that tiny bit of hope

7. passer

passer Active Member

I have the same thing but I didn't even get a chance... faith wasn't in my hands