1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unreg, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unreg

    Unreg Guest

    I doubt this will be believed, it's sounds like such a troll thing to write, but please believe me I really need help.

    I think I'm going completely crazy. I feel like I'm turning into an animal or something. Like a werewolf. And I'm terrified I'm going to hurt someone. I know I need to get help, but I can't. My doctor wont listen, I've said I need some serious help but they wont even refer to a psychiatrist or anything. I don't know how to get help. I can't go on like this much longer, I'm going to crack soon, but I don't know what to do to stop it.
  2. Jenny

    Jenny Staff Alumni


    Sorry for the late reply, but I believe you. I'm sorry that this is happening and that your doctor isn't taking you seriously.

    Maybe you could get a 2nd opinion, ask to see another doctor in the surgery? Or put it in writing.. i think that the doctor would do something then. Because if something happened to you and it is clear that he ignored it, then he'd be in the shit.

    I hope things get easier for you and you're able to get the help that you need :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.