Demons..Part 2.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Beka, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

Actually. I'm going to listen to them. I've tried to get help so many times and nothing, I've tried to get support off of friends, people on this site, professionals...and still nothing. It has occurred to me that none of you would actually give a damn if I wasn't here and frankly, I'm so fucking sick of trying. Of trying for nothing.

Oh, I do apologize for swearing. I couldn't find a better word to hold that sentence together, you see.

So I guess, goodbye. Good riddance. But most of all, have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
  2. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle SF Author

Hi, Beka . . . I'm sorry that life no longer seems worth living! If I were seeing demons who were trying to get me to kill myself, I'm sure I'd feel the same way. Please, before you give up, have some patience with this site on a slow Sunday. I only saw your message just now. I was wondering . . . do you currently have a therapist or psychiatrist? I know you said they've failed you in the past, but the right one can make all the difference.

I hope you continue to reach out to people until something takes the edge off the pain. Please don't hurt yourself!

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

We care. So do others. I typed you out a reply earlier, but I think I didn't hit the post button as I don't see it now. I agree with Silverpuddle. Let me tell you about a problem that I had with my car. A warning light would not go off on the dash and therefore it would not pass inspection and I could not renew my registration on it (in the USA we have to pass inspection on our cars every year). I took it to a good repair shop that I have always used and they said they could fix it. $1000 later, it was still not working. Almost two weeks of back and forth with this same shop and still not fixed... plus I was paying for these repair services! I finally took it somewhere else and again, they tried and still did not fix it. By this time, I was about to give up... though how could I, the car (actually a truck) is quite valuable and is relatively new. Finally, the second repair shop brought in an "expert" from the factory trained people that they can access. Finally they fixed it. By this time, I was a few thousand dollars in on it. Well the first repair shop, when I wrote them a letter complaining, did the right thing and refunded what I had paid them (honest shop, yay!).

The moral of my story is that you have to keep trying. There is a fix out there, but sometimes it does take many tries. I was so frustrated over this vehicle and the issues and I felt like I should scream! It finally was worked out and it all is fine now -- though I worry that it may occur again. Sigh.

Do you understand where I am coming from?
    Please keep trying. Please keep going to professionals for assistance. There is a solution, I promise you.

4. JV3

JV3 Well-Known Member

Hi, Beka! This has been my first chance to get on this site all weekend. I quickly just wanted to reply that, "I care!" I've dealt with similar issues to this before and know others who have, and I know that there is help out there - whether it be medication or proper counseling, I know that there is hope. Even if you don't see it now, and I know that sometimes it's very hard, but there is definitely hope out there.

I care about you and I know a lot of other people on this site do as well. Please, don't give up.

- J

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Beka, please don't harm yourself hun. I just logged into the forum and saw your posts. I'm not a ghost hunter, but I do believe in the paranormal. You have to fight them with all of your strength. Get a Crucifix, a Bible, holy water and burn some sage grass. You have to fight the demons. If you kill yourself then the demons win. Don't give up.

6. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

I'm with Dave. You are under an attack. I know because I've been attacked before. See if you can contact a priest and get them to come to your place and do an exorcism on you or you can even find some pagan shops in your area and ask to speak to a priestess. You can't do this by yourself, you need a group of people to do a banishment. It's going to take more than a crucifix, Bible and such. I went through horrible bouts of terror with mine and it's awful, but in the end, I had to fight. So fight for your soul, you'll be much stronger for it.

Right now, you can burn some sage and say this prayer:

Imagine yourself holding a flaming sword and draw a circle of protection around you. You can hold the crucifix like a sword, if you like.

I am surrounded by the White Christ Light
    I am protected with Goodness and Might
    Turn from me now, away from my space
    Look up me no more upon my face
    Banish thee, banish thee, banish thee!

The more you say it, believe in the words and feel power coming up from the earth and entering your feet and pull the energy up until you feel it saturate you up to your head. Then go from room to room of your house and burn the sage and say this. Then imagine your house surrounded by the white light. I don't know if you're Christian or not, but you can call upon the Archangle Michael, Raphael, Uriel, and Gabriel to assist you, see them standing at the four corners of your house.

This is something you can do until you find a group to help you get rid of these entities. They need to go. If you can do it alone, then that's all the better for you.

Play music that makes you feel powerful, think warrior. The worst things is when these things make you feel enslaved to them. You are not! And don't believe them that they'll go away when you die. They get energy by convincing people to die and they feed off that negativity.

Good luck and keep us informed.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I like this prayer. It's easy to remember. You can also modify the last line so it rhymes.

Banish thee, banish thee, banish thee away from my place!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.