Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Beka, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

Okay I am probably going to sound pretty much a mental case when anyone reads this.

I have demons, that follow me. But they manifest themselves in such a way that I can see them. They have a hard time getting to me in my bedroom though, which is where I'm writing this. Just dark figures in cloaks, surrounding me whenever they can. Especially when it's dark out. They follow me everywhere and they know about everything I do. Watch me constantly. There's usually around 9 of them, just waiting outside my room. There's 2 outside my window and 3 outside my bedroom door right now. And they are the ones who punish me. I do not punish myself. These demons force me to hurt myself.

They have told me that the only way I will escape all of this, is when I die, which according to them will happen very soon.

I don't want to die.

But they will make me..They surround me all the time. Usually staying at a distance for a while, then just suffocating me until I make it noticeable to others I'm not acting normal then they disappear, laughing, taunting.

They aren't going to stop with this. I can see that already. I'm starting to think that what they tell me may be the only way to go..
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Beka. I'm sorry to hear that demons are chasing you and causing you to harm yourself. People are going to tell you that it's all inside your head, but I'm into the supernatural and I believe in ghosts. I believe that you're either under demonic attack or experiencing some psychological issues like schizophrenia or maybe a combination of both? (I'm not a psychologist).

You have to be strong and fight them. Burning sage grass may help as well. Chase them away from your home and do a cleansing. Do not surrender to them. Do not harm yourself. You have to fight for your life!
  3. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Sometimes going to the doctors, and therapist can work out why these 'demons' are around.
    Once you figure out how to 'free' yourself, from what is eating at you, they should go away.

Sometimes Medications help, too.

Seeking help, will help get rid of them, for you.
    Please be safe and if the 'demons' tell you to kill yourself please call 9-11.

Take care-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.