Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by aki, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Anyway ever get this? A couple of weeks ago I was living in an constant state of it, feeling very weird and hollow and with my chest hurting. It sounds weird but there's like an ache in my chest, but not like physical, almost like my soul is hurting...:unsure: It went away for a few days, but it's kind of coming back now.

And I've had this my whole life but I've got it really bad recently, I've only just found a name for it, by googling random symptoms. Sometimes it's like I everything I feel is like different, like everything is all thick and fuzzy when I touch it and sometimes it feels like I'm in a dream or something. I remember feeling the same things and experiencing the same sensations in dreams.

I told my doctor but they only seem to want to know if what you're experiencing is very serious. She asked me if I had like floated out of my body and seen myself from above, if I heard voices, if I thought I didn't exist, I said no to all of them and that was it. 'Discuss it in therapy.'
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I dissociate a lot. Something similar to that. Where I'm here but I'm not "here." It's unpleasant.
    Once you start working on your issues though it should happen less often :hug:
  3. blueskyblues

blueskyblues Well-Known Member

this happens to me, too; it's quite scary.
  4. Speck

Speck Well-Known Member

Deffinatley know how that feels :unsure: currently experiencing it a lot..

Its a weird, scary and lonely feeling and i know i sure as heck dont enjoy it.

Hope yours improves! x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.