Depresed so long and nothing works

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cantcomparepain, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been suffering for many years. Too many. The agony is unbearable. Have tried every pill and combo there is. Psychotherapy, cognitive, behavioral and just talking ... and nothing and all helps. They say I am treatment resistent ... they are saying that nothing helps at all. If you are reading this, know that this is rare. I can't go on. Why? Why so much pain?
    I am asking ... please if there is one ... just one ... person out there who is in my condtion and needs a friend ... to talk to ... please post or contact me.
    If you are reading this, know that most of you will find something to kill the pain. I am rare, but it is true.

If you have what I have or know of anyone who is, please write me. I don't wish this on anyone, but I need just one ... one person in this world who has what I have. I don't think there is one person.

To the rest of you. 99% of the time there is help. Hang on. Thanks for reading. Ann

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi ann i answered on your other thread. how are you today?

3. History

History Well-Known Member

u have to keep trying until the right meds kick in. i tried over 15 meds over 6 months before i found one that worked and it took away my depression.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

New meds coming out every day excellent ones with less side effects ask you gp to try the newer ones okay some are not even inmy Country yet There is always new hope okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.