Depressed Again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I'm depressed again because the guy I like just stop talking to me out of the blue, and now he's ignoring me..I've been patient with him,now he's just flat out ignoring me.I gave him days and days to contact me..If I ask him why he hasn't, he's gonna tell me to be patient..:'( I'm so sad right now..

If anyone is lovelorn or is feeling unrequited love, there is a great forum called I hate unrequited love where you can share your stories and also read others that are like you-heres the link

http://www.experienceproject.com/group_profile.php?g=919

-Shalena-

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

sorry you are feeling this way, and thanks for the link...hope you find someone who really appreciates you and all of your goodness...big hugs

3. ShalenaM

I love you, people here always make me feel like family.. :drunk:

4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug:

Don't let the guy get you down... not worth your patience and energy. If he's worth it, he'll come along. And if he doesn't, you'll find someone in time.

Hang in there.

5. ShalenaM

Thanks again for the encouragement..and I like your statement at the end..love does not force..:biggrin:

6. ShalenaM

I don't want to commit suicide at the time being, I'm just severly depressed right now. Ever since he stopped talking to me, my life has been hell..I have been doing things I shouldn't and thats no way to be..I wish he would just love me like he loved her..What does she have over me?..She's a drug addict, and im more attractive or else he would've stared at me and flirted while they were still married..I love him and I will be depressed forever if this continues..I probalby will continue to make the same stupid decisions I have made in the past..I love him so much, and thats all I ever did..Why do people have to be so difficult..all he has to do is give it a try..Give it one misely try..but he wont and he's making things more complicated than what they should be..unrequited love sucks..(or maybe unrequited infatuation) Who knows these days?.:dry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.