Depressed again !

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by FireBird, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireBird

FireBird Well-Known Member

All of me wow depressed and Great Depression that I caused I am dead what? Who in fly die why as I say, drop down the stocks died for me. Aliens are invading, for me as it for stuff streaks of light in the sky nothing good. Seeing everything the gov put the nanobots snake machines I feel them. Fight for aliens or die by the gov? I don't know who but I am at fault. No money for anyone me it is the cause, I'm sorry. People lie all to me, no truth, and the moment of truth I am the only one. As low the flow will go, down I go. Up, what is that mean? Aliens want me..don't know why but no I won't go fight in their intergalactic war. NO!!!!! My head is the pain but no gain, the snakes mess up my brain. No voices, oh yes, that proves it! Sane!!!! Pills are poison, I'm fat as fat can be, I see Evil Doc on March 30th. Evil Medical School people graduate from, its all over online they call me insane. Everything is real, I know wow the bow and reality and not reality is different. For me, reality. Hope people read. I will go nowhere, life is bad and my fault, mom almost died. Once again, my fault. I don't thing think what to say, now for the middle cow, real high tech, huh?

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i dont know what to say since u posted this so much time ago but i can :hug: u :D

3. FireBird

I'm getting worse, I'm constantly being attacked on other boards or getting so few responses...I mean look at this..one response! People think I am faking my illness, they hate the fact that I sell art and use my disability as an advantage, they know my life story...to prove this point 2 days ago on one of the boards that I post on one person joined for the sole purpose of attacking every part of me, somehow he knew about my autism (this is a schizophrenia board), my website (which I haven't posted in ages), my speeches, and even thinks I am the most delusional person on this planet. He made 2 posts in his entire time on the site, both solely to attack me. To make things worse, the moderator hates my guts, supports others but tells me that I'm faking my illness for attention. Then on another board, the autism one I post on, I constantly get attacked there as well. I think people hate me and wants me to die, from around the world. They will celebrate when I'm dead. I just hate myself. Fire that satellite government, I know you've done it once, but missed by an inch, fire that laser now!!!!! Just kill me already gov, I can't go on suffering like this. Nothing in my life is going according to plan, only one good thing happened recently. One. The aliens also want me so take me away, at least I will probably die in their intergalactic war of theirs. At least someone do something! Then no more suffering.

4. FireBird

where is everyone?

5. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

im here. screw everyone that passes up posts. people dont always know what to say, so they just go on to the next one.

ive never talked to you before so i really dont know your situation and what is really going on... but i am here if you want to tell me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.