Depressed again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by loner060, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loner060

loner060 Member

I havnt been here in awhile but I'm back to my paralyzing thoughts and feelings. I find no happiness in any aspect of my life. I don't feel good mentally, emotionally, or physically.

I'm tired of faking my life every single day and trying to act happy just so other people don't worry. I don't think suicide is a selfish act at all. People preach all the time that all you have is yourself and its true so if u chose to leave, it isn't selfish. I'm sure ppl would rather me die if they truly knew how I felt inside. I'm already dead, all I ever feel is constant pain n getting out of bed everyday is a struggle.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are depressed again but you know that depression can lift with meds and help you can be happy peaceful again you have already been there Ihope you feel better soon hugs

3. loner060

loner060 Member

I have been on 20 mgs of celexa for a couple months and now just started 40 mgs n feel even sadder. I was out of work for 3 weeks in november n will prolly lose my job now.

4. total eclipse

these meds are not working tell your doc and try new ones okay so you can feel better call you doc

5. total eclipse

I know sometimes the meds don't seem to work give it time but you may need to go on a different type of antidepressant i had to switch to wellbutrin xr the other depressants did not work for me talk to your doctor about this okay I hope the increase works though but you say not tell the doctor then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.