Depressed and so sad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by So sad, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So sad

So sad New Member

I'm so tired of waking up everyday to my miserable life. I'm at a very low point, and just tired of feeling so down and alone. Most days I just wish I didn't wake up. The only thing I look forward to in life is going to sleep at night. Just seems like these feelings will never change or go away.

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're feeling so down. I feel much the same way. I just wish that my miserable existence would end.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, i'm sorry to hear what you are going through right now and hope we can help you. Do you want to talk about what has brought you to this point? Perhaps with some insight from others you may feel a bit better. :hugs:

4. So sad

So sad New Member

Some of my problems are external (looking for work), but most are internal (low self esteem, very critical thoughts). The internal problems just seem to have gotten worse over the years. I don't feel connected to anything or anyone in life. It's very hard not to isolate these days, just not much energy to do anything else.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think you may benefit from one on one counselling Would you be up for that? Counselling helped me with my self esteem and self worth so much. I think talking to peers such as here is also very helpful. Do you work? In a relationship?

6. So sad

So sad New Member

I hate to sound so negative, but I'm looking for work. Never married, no children. I've done so much therapy and meds over the years, I'm just so tired. The happy mask I've had is starting to crumble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.