Depressed as Hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confused_Tomboy

1 of my best friends, he got into a bad car accident last night....he's in the ICU...I've been crying all day..my head hurts...i dnt know wat to do...im gonna flip 100%..worse then ever if he dies!

NiceGuYKC

I'm sorry your in so much pain. Lets just hope your friend will be okay, don't give up. Focus your love on him. :hug:

NiceGuYKC

A friend of mine was in a serious car crash years ago. Thankfully he's fine now. We've been friends for about 24 years.
I was very upset at the time too, so I sort of know how you feel.
I hope so much your friend recovers. :hug:

NiceGuYKC

I'm not great at this, but I try. I'm glad I'm helping you in some way.
I wish I could do so much more for you though.:hug::hug:

its ok...im gonna go to bed soon...to much crying...moving into my aunts house was exhausting... Hug (<<hope it works this time lol...if not..u know what i mean...works in the chat room haha)

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I'm a bit late to this thread. :/

I hope your friend will be doing a bit better by the time you wake up tomorrow.. will definitely be thinking of him tonight.

G'nite. Sleep well. :hug:

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Dang. :( :(

Can you call the hospital.. or the ICU.. or his parents/family members/loved ones. to see if there are any updates? :(

:hug:

the only 1 i can contact...is another friend...she is giving me updates...and so far..nothing >.< I want to slash my arms sooo bad right now...not cut...slash! >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00