depressed but..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by patrick22, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrick22

patrick22 Banned Member

happy that most women are too. Seriously. They're all miserable and complain too much. They make a living off of complaining. That's why that sexist movement feminism was formed.
  2. depleted_soul

depleted_soul Well-Known Member

I don't know why you have such hatred towards women. The women who have replied to your post have tried to be caring and understanding towards you even though you keep saying how much you hate them. And to be happy that someone else is suffering from depression is just cruel. People are here to try to help and support each other, not be happy that others are suffering.

"They're all miserable and complain too much. They make a living off of complaining."

It seems like you are the main one complaining and just using women as an outlet for your hatred. No one here is happy that you are suffering and hopefully you will get the help you need. But hating women is not going to solve your problems. Hate only destroys the hater. So if you want to hate me because I'm a woman, go right ahead. Hopefully you will find a better way to deal with your problems though.
  3. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Dude I don't know what happened, maybe there was a bad experience with women, but don't generalise that hatred. That's terrible, and plain out of order. This is a SUPPORT forum for people in CRISIS. Watch what you say, damn!
  4. pither

pither Well-Known Member

This just in, everyone is a total asshole. Both women and men.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.