Depressed & Exhausted

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by K-On, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-On

K-On Well-Known Member

Pretty much sick of everything, its difficult to get anything done when i can no longer focus or concentrate on anything, getting up in the morning is getting harder and harder, im bored of life, nothing motivates me and i've pretty much lost interest in everything i ever liked or did, its not even late and im having trouble just trying to stay awake while typing this, if i try and go2 sleep i'll just end up lying there doing nothing bored outta my head.

I feel completly exhausted Mentally, Physically & emotionally and have been thinking about ending it once again, started dreaming about killing myself and have been thinking of ways on how i can do it -.-

Anyone got any ideas on how to just keep going until the good times deciede they wanna show up and give me somehting worth living for cos i just cant think of anything anymore.

2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

First of all, welcome to SF.
    Now for the advice.

I'm in the same boat hun, but I decided to try to do something that seems fun, but will take alot of time and work. That way while you feel depressed and exhausted you have more motivation.
    At the moment, I'm working on a book. Also, I'm learning how to play guitar.
    Whenever I start to feel weak I work on one or the other, and even though it is not exactly like laying down and resting I do feel emotional rested afterwards.

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Yup you just need to distract yourself or try too anyway.

4. K-On

K-On Well-Known Member

hey, thanks for replies guys, sorry it took awhile to reply back.
    My moods a bit better but im still feeling crappy and exhausted alot of the time.

I'd like to learn to play guitar but dont have any money to buy 1 so thats gonna be awhile before that happens.

I cant really distract myself for very long, i get bored very quickly but im gonna see if i can find some stress relieving techniques and tips on how to be smarter, that should keep me distracted for a bit ^^

5. denistar

denistar Active Member

I just want to say that you are not alone. I am here. I feel the same way. I hope that even that gives you a bit of solace. There is strength in numbers. And maybe together we can get through the boredom of life.

Some of the things I've been doing to keep me sane: running, Yoga, drinking hot chocolate, sleeping, resting, crying, singing, playing the guitar. I'm just trying to do things that don't require too much mental energy. I can't focus for too long. Might as well do something more physical.

I hope you're doing fine. As fine as things can get.... =D

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

always good to get the exhaustion checked out by a doctor....a simple blood test to exclude any physical problems.....

7. denistar

denistar Active Member

Who do you turn to if the physical problems are ruled out? Is it time to ask my therapist to prescribe me meds?

Maybe I should get off the Yaz pills. I read that they've been making a lot of people depressed and suicidal.... But then, I've been this way before taking the pills. Maybe they just made things worse? I'm confused....:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.