depressed gonna die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by get me out, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. get me out

get me out Active Member

last year i dieted and worked out and went from 180 lbs to 150 lbs with nice abs.

but lotta bad things happened and today i checked my weight and im 180lbs again :( i worked so hard to lose 30 lbs and it all went to waste :(

also i have 0 friends and no one cares about me. on disability now and just waiting to die :(
  2. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Get me out,
    Weight loss is difficult, I am sorry this happened. You will do it again, try and change your lifestyle and do regular exercise and eat healthier foods. I have no friends either, you will find some. I am poorly on disability as well it is nothing to be ashamed off. Some jobs you can do at home, I hope your health can improve. Please see your dr as depression can make weight loss more difficult. Please don't harm yourself, you can have friends online as well.
    I care about you, you seem low please see your dr. It is hard accepting any health problem, you are not alone. Well done for seeking out help.
    Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.