Depressed, hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Arthur, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

It's always the same, i get depressed from exercising my job.
    It's so boring and i don't know what other job i could choose from, since i don't have much experience or big credentials.
    I feel so suicidal, lonely and scared.
    My only pleasure in life is to sleep, but waking up and get up for work is so damn hard.
    This endless misery has got to stop... but i don't know how.
    My lust for life is totally gone.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun try to find something that brings you some enjoyment even if it is a class of interest art music dance anything that use to make you happy try it again okay swimming something that will bring that feeling of joy back hugs
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed with Total Eclipse... is there anything, any activity... that makes you feel any better?
  4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Life had to include hobbies and interests.
    What do you collect? What musical instrument to you play? Where do you like to go? What sports do you enjoy? Do you have a pet, and if not then why not?

These things are easy to attain and enjoy. They help give life more purpose.
  5. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

hey everyone!

Thanks for your concern.
    I used to play guitar, but i totally neglected that hobby, perhaps i should start playing again.
    I have been very depressed because of work lately.
    It's hard for me to live with myself, i can't stand my own company.
    Thinking of dying haunts my thoughts for now.
    It's hard to gain strength again, i feel so weak and stupid.
  6. WildCherry

You're not weak or stupid!!
    Maybe try the guitar again, see if it's something you still enjoy. Might give you a chance to take your mind off the things bothering you.
    Here if you ever feel like talking.
  7. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

The word "pick" in my user name here (pickwithaustin) refers to a guitar pick. Guitar playing is a great escape. You can go on YouTube and find many "how to" techniques to learn songs. I definitely encourage this.

Take care.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry to hear you are depressed and having job stresses. As others have suggested, maybe getting back into playing guitar will help you feel better. You aren't weak or stupid, you are an important person. I hope things will start looking better soon.
  9. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

You are a very beautiful person (it's a shame your colleagues and others don't or will not see that)
    I care about you...a lot...
    You have always been there for me...I hope I can do something in return...
    Hang on...
    Take good care of yourself please...
  10. Arthur, my dear friend.. :hug: Try playing the guitar again and post in youtube and tag the link here for us to view your work.. you need to try play a new song for us every week.. can?? Compose your own music and play on the guitar and let us enjoy your new songs.. :)
  11. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

deleted total eclipse inappropriate
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
  12. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I hate getting out of bed also. Life is miserable.
  13. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Life is for certain people. Not us. I feel for you Arthir but can't wait to die myself and experience an end to my pain. Death would be an upgrade over being single.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
  14. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

i'm feeling very depressed, don't know what to do anymore, i'm at work while typing this... please end my life...
  15. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Delete please. Double post.
  16. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I want my life to end too Arthur. Have you reached a point where you can't find anythin to make you appreciate life? Because I have and would welcome death any instant!
  17. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

im here art!!
  18. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

I feel guilty for feeling suicidal, my family would be very destructed if i killed myself.
    But i don't know anymore what to do, i'm in a one-way street, waiting to get hit by a truck, as a figure of speech.
    I'm a complete mess, time passes by so slowly at work, and i'm bored to death, i don't get satisfaction from the job i do.
  19. WildCherry

I don't know what your family situation is. Are you able to talk to them about how you feel, so they can try to help you?
  20. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

I can't talk to my family about my suicidal feelings, they won't understand and they'll get angry.
    I told my psychiatrist about my suicidal tendencies and she wanted to put me in a psychiatric hospital for 3 months, which i refused, hospitals scare me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.