Depressed(I'll keep it short)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by L0ner, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L0ner

L0ner New Member

I'm Tom, I'm 22 years old and a college student.
    *THEN* Back in June, after a lot of things went on $1200 credit card bill, failed out of school, couldnt get my well paying summer job back. I took it upon myself to attempt to end my life by taking <mod edit gentlelady-methods>. For some reason or another i decided to go over my friends house to get some help, from there he took me to the hospital. At the hospital I drank 2 charcoal drinks and then go sent to the mental hospital where I spent 3 long days dealing with crap.
    *NOW*
    I have a feeling of depression/anxiety everyday. Mostly its about my girlfriend who is/was cheating on me and still finds a new way everyday to lie to my face. (maybe she cheated on me maybe not, cant seem to get people to tell me the truth). This girl is the love of my life and it drives me absolutley insane because i cant trust her. On top of that my parents and brother constantly treat me like i'm a damn 2 year old. I feel like i have to wake up everyday and put on a happy face just to get them off my back. I'm a loner by heart, but it doesnt help that i hate people in general. I feel better when im completely alone in my house with nobody to constantly bother me.

thats me in a nutshell

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you were able to find us, but not so glad you had the need to do so. I hope you will find the support you need in our community. We are a comapssionate group of people. Stay safe and take care. :hug:

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :)

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun :hug:

5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site Tom.:smile: We're here to help and support you any way we can, whether it be listening to whatever you need to vent, strong arms to reach out to you, or shoulders to cry on when it's all too much to bear.

least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.