Depressed in Ohio

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by white_feather, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white_feather

white_feather Member

Hello. I am a 42 year old male in a good relationship, though filled with tension, it is still good. I have three loving children and one loving grandchild. I have a few hobbies that I love. My job is good. It is a low pay hard work job, but it's a job and work is one of my hobbies. I suffer from severe agoraphobia. I am so frustrated after fifteen years of this that I have turned to suicide as the only way of getting over this. I am looking for a place to go and vent/chat/think. I truly do not think I want to die otherwise I would not be here, I would do it. I am trying to figure out why I am thinking this way. My mind is scattered at this point so I need to end this conversation before it turns to rambling. I just wanted to say hello.

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums. Vent as often as you want. We are listening,

3. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forums :) If you have any problems with the site or would like a friendly ear feel free to drop me a PM.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome glad you came here lots of supportive people here.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum, im glad you found us :hug:

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :)

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!I too suffer from augoriphobia and have found my therapist to be very good at getting me out of the house.. I think you would find a good therapist to be beneficial in helping you...Take care!!

8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Welcome!

9. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Hope we can help.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hello and :welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us and hope we can offer you a place to feel safe. :hug:

11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Greetings and welcome to SF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.