Depressed - Injury

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brknsilence, Aug 28, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just feeling depressed, I can't do anything due to my sprained ankle (sprained it on Wednesday). I feel so useless. Been crying this morning. So want to do stuff to keep me going and can't.
    Sorry, crying again.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. What about colouring or watching funny videos.

brknsilence likes this.
  3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Injuries are the worst mood killers. I don't know what I'd do, I'm always up and about...probably veg out in front of the computer and watch movies, read what I can, knit or paint.

brknsilence likes this.
  4. brknsilence

Thanks everyone

5. Cronus

Cronus Member

Movies, Games or a new interest. Literally lose yourself reading Wikipedia or try out something spiritual such as meditation or Astral Projection.

Good Luck brknsilence, I wish you a swift recovery :)

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I remember I broke my fibula last october and I was soooo bored lol i couldn't walk, spent all my time here and watching jeremy kyle on youtube lol
    Do anything that distracts you (big hugs) hope its not too painful x

brknsilence likes this.
  8. brknsilence

It's getting better. Wanting to walk on it and trying but get into trouble from my husband and his brother (who is a nurse). They tell me, I need to rest. I'm just tired of resting so much. I been playing Cooking Fever. But even that's getting boring.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hmmmm. How about reading through posts here and replying to what you can relate to? Or using the coffee forum to distract your mind?

brknsilence likes this.
  10. brknsilence

Sounds good

Petal likes this.