depressed n goin down

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mango_goose, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mango_goose

mango_goose Active Member

OMG i havent felt lik ethis in at least a year.
    I just want to get away.
    I am 20 weeks pregnant and my parents are stressing me out so much.
    FIrst they ring me just after 8am sayin there comin over, and im like nah you cant come over we have to do the shopping before my bf goes to work. so she says that my dad will take us shopping and they want to buy me a new freezer for christmas.. so i go ok...
    Anyways dad gets here n he is obviously drunk, and couldnt even drive properly.
    so we get to the shop n we seen a cheap freezer and Dad said we'd have to see mum cuz he didnt have enough money, anyways i say well id rather get something for the baby instead of a freezer anyway....
    so we go see mum n she winged the whole way that she was "sick" (hung over in other words) we went to the baby shop and she didnt even look around... there was a cot that we liked for cheaper than what the freezer would have cost and she said nah you have to get a second hand one!!!
    I dont want a second hand cot!! so anyways this continued for a while .... they took up 5 hrs of our day, we still havent even done the food shopping because of them ( i cant get the food up the stairs on my own) so now we have to wait till tomorrow to get the food shopping and we didnt even get the freezer or cot that she said she was gonna get.

The whole time we were with them she kept going on about how she wanted me to have a "black baby"
    Im white and my bf is white so HELLLLOOOOOO..... I dont think the babys gonna be black also she hates the name we have chosen (Breanna Lee for a girl and Jason for a boy) and she disappointed cuz its gonna be a girl anyway!!

Im so sick of them... they dont give a shit about my baby and they dont give a shit about me... they would rather get drunk anyways n the only time they give a shit is when they want to look good in front of their friends ARGH

I just wanna get away from them... move to a differant country so i dont have to put up with their bullshit....

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry your parents are putting you through this mango. You need to do whatever is the best for you and the baby. If that means staying away from your parents, then that is what you have to do. Maybe try to sit them down and tell them the effect they are having on you. If they can't understand then go your separate ways for awhile. You have a life to live and soon a family of your own to raise. the choice will be in their hands on whether to be a part of them or not. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.