Depressed....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wallflower, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do. The problem is that my mom is being abusive, she won't stop badgering me so much. I cannot defend myself and she criticizes me, in all honesty it's HER that is making me suicidal...and I am pushing to the brink, I have just been acting out the suicide but not going through with it to the end. I tried choking myself for a long time, and then I gave up and stopped and still I felt horrible....I don't know, I just need something to believe in. Some reason to say I had a purpose at all, to say I did remember who I was and the stress is getting to me and all this medication. People online just harass me, I joined a forum and was basically told this bs out of the blue and when I spoke up to defend myself they just flat out banned me. I get sick of this. The internet, the world, everything....nothing is real.

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i'm sorry for how you feel :sad:

if you are being abused, you need to talk to a safe adult, (not sure of your age) counselor, teacher, family friend, or police authority.

i hope you find support here. reach out. i find it is a good place to be here.. reach out to whomever you feel comfortable with. we all understand. we all deal with pain in one form or the other, here.
    :hug:

3. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I'm an adult. It's not really 'abuse' abuse. It's just badgering...

4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

HI wallflower, welcome to SF! I am sorry you are struggling. I hope you find the support you need here. You will find alot of caring people here. If you need a listening ear, please don't hesitate to pm me anytime.

5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

...adults can be abused too. and emotional abuse is still damaging.

i hope you have someone in your life that you can trust, that is a positive influence, and lets you lean on them a bit - and hey - we are here. we can try to help too! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.