1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressed?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by neverwanted, Jan 11, 2010.

1. neverwanted

neverwanted Well-Known Member

Ok, So i have alot of problems. Some from the past and some from the present. My life hasn't exactly been a fairy tale. From a young age i was forced in to a life of choices which a small child should not have to make. Ans having someone in my life who mentally bullied me from a young age till my middle teens.

My mum was my rock during my young age but when i was 16 she was nearly murdered by the same person who mentally bullied me.

The problems i have now are far more complex. The solitary i feel now is far worse than anything i have felt in my life. I knwo i have freinds and family but it doesnt seem to me that they understand: that no matter how many people are around me i still feel so alone.

I have never been to a doctor or a pshyc or anything.

I have no reason to smile anymore. Nothing seems worth waiting for or applying myself towards.

I hate this. Why am i so lonely when i have family and friends around me who i know care?

2. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Sometimes it is easy to be alone in a crowd....

Try to keep reaching out - is there a possibility of getting counseling help?

3. neverwanted

neverwanted Well-Known Member

At the moment no. I am in a sticky situation, where i cant do anything like that. Its not the best of things thats for sure

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

There is an online therapist site you know...real therapist that you can talk to...asktherapist I think..and you can email the samaritans too..