depressed..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by marycotter5678, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think my fiance just left me after 8 years. I am really depressed.
    We have been having trouble lately and he works a lot. I met this guy online a few days ago and exchanged a couple emails - yesterday we talked for the 1st time on the phone. Today when I was in the shower that guy called and my fiance saw it and he figured it out because he checked the phone record online. He talked to the guy and the guy told him we only talked ysterday but my fiance flipped out. He kept calling me a "c*nt" and "bi*ch" and said he is going to go sleep with girls right now... I am really depressed and am thinking about just killing myself..

He also took my phone and I have no phone, am home alone... I know what I did was wrong and it's all my fault but I am still so depressed... I can't believe it's over and I can't believe what he said to me today and the names he called me, he insulted me in other ways and gave me a bruise on my arm .. before he left he said he will get some girl to beat me up so that he doesnt have to go to jail over me.. I feel so low =(

2. linszoid

linszoid Member

I don't know if this helps but it really sounds like he's the kind of guy you should stay the hell away from. That he's only interested in keeping you down so he can have a measure of control over you.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

All your fault because you talked to someone? I dont think so. I think the real problem here is your fiance's insecurities. He reacted way way out of line. Because you talked to someone.

Give it some time. Let him think abouit what he did. He was wrong. Jealous over something that is nothing. Give yourself a break too. Stop beating yourself up over his poor judgement. :arms:

4. I've gotten through today... it was tough.. I am really depressed and crying all day - can't eat much. I tried contacting him throuhg email, because h took my phone, but all his responses are just screaming curse words at me, calling me names and putting me down. I feel like he is right. I don't deserve to be with him or anyone. I'm worthless...

5. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Now, now. Please try to stay calm. If anything, he doesn't deserve to be with you and you are not worthless. I'm so sorry he injured you and took your phone. He had no right to do that. You're obiously the better person here. Please try to remember that there are many people that are here for you.

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Oh hun you're so right. You dont deserve to be with him. You deserve someone much better. Someone that will love you for you and not have insecurities when you talk to someone else. You deserve to be with anyone other than him. Best that his true colors surfaced now rather than once you were married and had children to consider. Trust me, I know through experience. His behaviour wouldnt stop with you. It would eventually spill over to the kids. He has to grow up, behave like a man before he can treat you like the man you deserve! :arms:

7. linszoid

linszoid Member

:agreed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.