depressed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by in need of help, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in need of help

in need of help New Member

+:sigh:This is the last place on earth that I ever thought I WOULD FIND MYSEKF, SO DEPRESS AND READY TO GIVE IT ALL UP. i NEED HELP SO BAD

2. in need of help

in need of help New Member

Re: When You Feel You Can’t Go On Please Hold On

THE LONELESS AND DEPRESSION IS MORE THEN i CAN TAKE AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. NOT IN my right space right now and it would be better and it would feel so good not to have any more physical pain as well as mental and guilty pain. I 'm an old woman and have had enough of all that struggles that life ditch out. Pray that the end is near.

3. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

dont give up. please dnt giv up,
    try and distract urself wiv something tht makes u or someone else smile

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you are talking here you won't feel so alone now. Do you have someone you can call just to chat with or go for a cup of tea Loneliness is the worse isn' it. Keep talking here okay we will keep you company No need to leave now:hugtackles::hugtackles:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

How are you feeling today? :hug:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi have you talked to your doctor just to see if meds would help your depression go away. It is good to search out help okay so you don't have to stay in all the pain in your in. Hugs let us know how you are doing we are here we care okay

7. Re: When You Feel You Can’t Go On Please Hold On

please hold on.. we are listening to you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.