depressing period

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Tamira, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Tamira

Tamira Member

I'm feeling so lonely in this period. I've broke up with my bf after 1 year and 8 moths together... I decide it because he couldn't help me and he seemed not interested to me and my situation at all. With breaking up with him, I've lost all the friends I had, because all of them they were only friends of him. So now they're staying with him. But it's not the real problem because I've always hated them.
    In this 1 year and 8 months I've become misanthrope and I started to do self harm.
    I hate staying with people, but at the same time I suffer my lonliness. But I don't want to stay with people and trust them, because I know that no one is true and everyone, one day, would hurt me.
    The first time I did self harm was when I was 14. I did it for weeks, and then I stopped it. I started it again some months ago.
    Now I'm afraid I'll make it again. I do self harm when I'm really stressed and when I want to exchange my internal pain with phisycal pain.
    I don't want to feel this anymore, but no one can help me.
    Everytime I'm looking for help I can only find my mum who is always busy with her useless things.. I don't know what to do now.. I need someone with me.. I want to cry, but I can't... I want to go away...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There are people that can help you but you have to reach out for their support. A councilor at your school your doctor a teacher someone who will then get you the help you need to stop harming yourself both physical and emotionally I am sorry your mother is so busy hun but if you write down how you are feeling and leave it for her to read she will help you
    Get the help now ok do wait for it to come to you it won't you reach out and get it hun so you can heal